Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Question about Bitty Twins

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The current sleeper is cuter in person than I expected it to be. The fall playdate outfits are adorable and a really good deal right now.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sharlit's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with Savannahsmom, the sleepers are very new and most likely won't be replaced this year. However, the entire line doesn't seem to be doing well with so few releases. My guess is it's slated for retirement. Some people have speculated that perhaps they're redoing the line to offer the dolls separately or just girls. This could be possible. I don't have much confidence in it because AG tends to just get rid of lines, but it's possible!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member C.H. Pussnboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks!

    You know, I was wondering if they were phasing them out. Seems like the collection get smaller and smaller. I'm going to go ahead and get the twins now and then wait to see if the accessories keep hitting the sales pages.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member C.H. Pussnboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    DD knows I do my holiday shopping early and when I asked her if there was 1 doll she would want for Christmas this year she asked for the Bitty Twins. Do you think they will come out with another revised sleeper this Fall or any new outfits? I'm wondering if I should go ahead and order now with free shipping or wait and see if there may be a new "meet" sleeper. I ordered the tobaggan last night...can't wait to see that when it arrives. Looks cute.

    Anyone know or have a guess? Thanks!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 17, 2006 12:29 PM: Message edited by: C.H. Pussnboots ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Savannahsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2005
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The new sleepers were just released last year 2005, so my guess is that there won't be new sleepers this year. Some new clothes would sure be nice though. You can't beat the free shipping code right now in my opinion. Also, the playdate outfit is on sale for $34 this month, not to bad with the free shipping. I always shop ahead as well. The tobbagan is stored away for Christmas and I think it's very cute. My daughter is getting the twins for her b-day this month. The brunettes are darling. I was able to find some good deals on ebay for most of the retired outfits, so you might check there as well for more clothes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •